Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 335

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Originals  - 335 “We’re Going to See”

One month left. Thirty Days. It’s November 23. On December 23, this ships sails. For 2017 and beyond. I am excited.

I am also pressed for time. Wednesdays are my busy day and this Thanksgiving Eve is no exception. I worked, directing my special needs Christmas musical earlier. Then I was so tired. Even though, I only had a few hours before my next job, hosting Open Mic from 6-9 at Winston’s in Ocean Beach, I napped. Now, it is 4”55PM. My wife woke me up. Thanks babe. I have whatever amount of seconds there is between now and 6PM to do all my videos, eat, shower, head over and set up for Open Mic. Gonna be a close one. Gonna have to get real creative.

Oh, sweet ubiquitous key of C, you are always so handy and co-operative when I need you, which is often. I love the way you get along so beautifully with D and G. E minor and A minor too. I love the way I can use your name as a word with double-meaning like here with this song “We’re Going to See.” You are a true friend and some day I just hope to live long enough for everyone to see that. XOXO. Kisses.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 335 “Suzie Q” by Credence Clearwater Revival


Here, by request, is “Suzie Q” by Credence Clearwater Revival. There are a bunch of senior citizen special needs ladies at my work named Susan. Apparently, it was a pretty aces name 70 or so years back. That’s my new adjective “aces.” I hope you like it. So, the Susans get pretty stoked when I bust this one out for them. I wasn’t so much planning on sharing this here version, but it’s Wednesday and I gotta run. Open Mic starts soon and I still need to shower…

What there is time for and what there is always time for is thanks. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving ad I am deeply grateful for everything and everyone. We are alone. We are all crucial and without every single one of us the world wouldn’t be the marvy place it is today. For that I am deeply grateful. I am thankful there is no war here and that I haven’t had to live in a war-torn nation. That would suck real bad. My deepest sympathies for those enduring that, this November. Peace. Thanks to those I love (all of you) and thanks to those who love me… and my dog Nigel too.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words– 335 “Never Hurry”


Folks, this may be the most important advice I ever give you. Folks, no matter what, I don’t care if you’re a couple minutes late for work, or a party, or anything else. It’s not worth it. People don’t think about what danger they’re willing to put themselves and others pain just to try to save one or two minutes. People die hurrying and I am not overstating it. I know that may seem silly, but is it worth risking everything for one or two minutes. It is not. Take it easy. Deep breaths. Relax. Do something recreational if you need to. I love you and I want to be having this same talk Monday. So a nice slow, soothing Thanksgiving to everyone out there from the Operation 365. Love.

No comments: