Saturday, November 19, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 331

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 331 “Moondance” by Van Morrison



Another day, another fresh slate. Even if you have plans, you never know what is going to happen. One must be flexible and fleet on one’s feet to keep up with the changes that any one day has to offer. So, today I sat down to video, and destiny led me to “Moo…”

Some semblances of order, little bits of alphabetism here and there… Moo, not as in what the cow says, but as in “Moondance,” “Moonshadow,” “Moondrop” and probably not too far away, “Moon River.” Shout-out to the Supermoon earlier this week, the closest the moon’s been in 68 years, they said. Big waves. High tides.

So, I had fun and did this one a bunch of times in my front yard on a gray November Saturday mornings. So much freeness, so little time. So much blessings. Giving thanks.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 331 “The Middle of the Road”


If memory serves me right, I wrote this song in 1999. It was a time of great tumult in my life. I was discovering who I was in a lot of ways but I didn’t realize that then. So I did what songwriters do. I wrote a song about it. We’re always about to make a big decision, whether we realize it or not. So this song is about that. We make it through these times. I hope you feel great.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 331 “Now Is the Time, My Friends”


I have been feeling the optimism in a big way lately, folks. I think the world is ready for some positive change. Hallelujah, I say. I’m down. It is so much simpler than people think. Subjugating our egos and recognizing the greater good that is achieved when we treat one another with respect. It’s not rocket science, folks. More like 1st grade, common core. I think that’s what they call that. Common core.

If we as humans, inhabitants of this planet, would break it down to the common core. When we break it down to the fact that we’re all people sharing this planet and the world is a brighter truer place when we act like that, we can begin to maximize the joy that should be living. Too much hoarding, too much aggrandizing our individual selves. It’s time to recognize we are one. When we realize stealing from each other is only stealing from ourselves, Sharing is caring. Are we daring? I accidentally JUST WROTE SHARTING IS CARING. I GOTTA GO. NOW CAPS DILEMMA. XOXO. ASTA MANANA.

No comments: