Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 314

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 314 “The Harmony Hop”


Happy Pi Day on the 365, a super busy one for me personally. I appeared early this morning on 950AM Altitude Sports in Denver with host Vic Lombardi. We discussed my “Original” song from yesterday, “Please Don't Eat Phil Rivers' Children." Good fun, it was. Hail Twitter. Thanks Vic.

Then I went to work and did a day of directing my Christmas musical, “The Hunt for the Great Christmas Tree 4: One for the Ladies,” Also huge fun. I wolfed chow at In N’ Out and now I’m trying to squeeze this in between a little gig a picked up playing for my neighbors with the band at The Ocean Beach Farmer’s Market, followed immediately by Winston’s Wednesday Welcome Open Mic at Winston’s from 6-9. I see the future. In it, I’m fatigued. Here, I am trying to somehow squeeze my videos into that teensy window. Oh, and there’s a Game 7 in the World Series tonight too.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 314 “Hello Mary Lou” by Ricky Nelson

Here’s another old school jam I was turned on to by the Seniors at the special needs place that I work. Hail Ricky Nelson. Boo drugs,. Bad for you. Bad drugs. Bad for you. Booo them. Yeah freedom. Yeah freeness. Fine lines. 


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 314 “Refs Racist Versus Raiders”


Those darn preconceived notions… Black is bad…. Pirates are scary. Too many others to name, but I think there is an unconscious conspiracy against the Oakland Raiders and has been for some time. It’s affecting little black doggies and kitties too... Hail little black doggies and kitties. Gosh. Refs. Get over yourselves. Don’t see you what’s going down?
 

No comments: