Monday, November 21, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 333

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 333 “First Grade Lessons”



Been having me some fun today so far. Went out to Alpine to work with a friend on my aspiring radio career. I think I can be great. I am feeling some serious confidence in this arena right now. Working on it and hearing where it’s going makes me want to drive further down the path. Hooray Inspiration!

I was talking about how people teach children to be kind and share and not hit and then somewhere between there and adulthood, we learn a while different thing. Everyone is trying to crush everyone everywhere and get as much as they can for themselves. There’s a reason we don’t teach children this. It’s wrong on a huge number of levels. If empowered to do so, I would speak out against that in an enormous way. How about sharing, folks? How about the things we teach our children? How about leading by example? I’ve never too late… to remember what we teach our kids each day. A world of kindness and love and respect is a world in which problems can be identified and solved. It’s a world we’ll need to live in eventually. I’m ready. Let’s go. Who’s game to share and be kind and play nice? Meeeee.

So I wrote this song and recorded and it made it part of my practice broadcast.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 333 “The Fire Inside ” by Bob Seger


I quite did this Bob Seger tune from way back when. Well, not way back when, like “Katmadu” way back when, but back when enough. Remember “Mask?” Well, I had some fun playing this one, doing the 365 today. I think I did two whole days of fun, by accident here.

I may have to use, “This is my 333rd Song” on Day 334. That’s how you know you’ve got it going on. Lots and lots to share. “Share is to easy to misspell. Welcomes all kinds of dirty demons into one’s world. We make the truth we see. John Calipari was talking about it on the Mike Francesa show earlier. Don’t be defined by your surroundings. Everything changes every day. Big changes will come. Huge things will happen. We make the world we live in. Fate, destiny, reality, they all live together in a cozy apartment deep inside our mind.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 333 “Our Precious Space”



I’ve been feeling really close with you, my friends of The Internet, lately. So I aimed to reassure you that while Operation 365 2 has only 32 left, I am not going anywhere. This precious space we have created is our eternal love bond. Like all matter and everything that matters, it can not be created or destroyed. So dig it, slip in to something comfortable and hunker down, ‘cause it’s Day 333 and I’m just getting started. Big things on the horizon. Big things. I can smell ‘em, and not just ‘cause of my pronounced proboscis neither now. It is imminent. Ride on!

No comments: