Saturday, April 2, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 121

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 129 Paul Lopez Music Group - Soundcheck - 3-25-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHlzzUuAJXE

Here is a little soundcheck right before the start of the Paul Lopez Music Group's set on March 25, 2010. I posted 'cause I liked the vibe and I think my boy, Paul Ruiz, plays a pretty smokin' lick on the trumpet there. Paul Lopez Music Group is now called LoPro. I'm not sure if they're playing much around. Ain't seen Paul Lopez in a little while. I hope he's doing well. Also, not The Soul Man, looking cool, as always, sipping a pre-show beverage in the corner of the stage to the right.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 129 "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYa2I-n_eI

Who doesn't love "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?" What song is more fun to sing? None. Sone songs are more fun to sing. I think they should make it the national anthem. That could usher in the era of fun. I like it.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 129 "Laughing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pcEZkdh2g8

This is another pre-tour celebration song. A shout out must be given to Steve who I met at High Sierra, many years ago, and his song "A-Hoo." I wonder where that guy is right now. I'm sure Spencer Katzman remembers him. Darren Nelson and Christina Didier probably do too. I will be seeing them soon. Enjoy my mad joy spilling over in this celebratory future hit, "Laughing." I think this one may have some legs.

No comments: