Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 124

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 132 Paul Lopez Music Group - "OB Love" Pt 2. - 3-25-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nk2NGy5MkI

Here is the Part 2 second song from The Paul Lopez Music Group's set on March 25, 2010, "OB Love." Here they featured, Jim Tuggey on bass, Mikey on drums, The Soul Man on guiro, Paul Ruiz on trumpet, Marco on sax, Johnny Alexander on guitar, and Paul Lopez on percussion.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 132 "Bingo" - Traditional
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFr2UiJcQ2U

Here is some "Bingo" for ya. Had a blast doing all these kids' jams, songs from when you were six, if you will. I don't even remember exactly what I did with this one, but I imagine it was zany and fun. Dig.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 132 "Coffee and Tea"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDblXOLLiXA

We just played our gig on campus at Humboldt State, one of my alma maters. It was fun, Wes and I sold some CDs. We are having a fine time on our tour. I am once again enjoying the world's finest sandwich, the grilled tofu, at Wildberries in Arcata, CA. In a little bit we'll head to Blue Lake to play at The Mad River Brewing Company, where they brew the delicious beverages, Steelhead and Jamaica Red.

One of the challenges on our journey has been uploading videos from the road. The incredible Leanne Pearl has had my bck, posting pre-recorded "Archives" and "Covers" vids form SD. I have been doing the originals from wherever I am. I have one I want to share from the woods the other day, but for now, in the interest of keeping things consistent and moving, I bring you another short. This one, "Coffee and Tea" was recorded at The Golden Harvest Cafe in Arcata, CA as I sipped coffee with my breakfast. I was just inspired enough to slice of this taste of my day for all you 365 devotees everywhere. Peace and love. Coffee and tea.

No comments: