Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 190

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 196 The Jefferson Jay Show: Episode 2 Part 3 "Final Preparations"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7-KdN2A4s

Extremely busy day here near the beach in San Diego. Preparing for a few day trip to meet my new nephew Jacob. Also bringing the lovely Leanne to meet the people I'm related to. Should be an exciting time. So here I've been, trying to prepare for days of the 365. Be excited to know that the conclusion of The Jefferson Jay Show: Episode Two will be coming here the next four days, followed by some great stuff by Robin Lee and then Andrew Schneider. Lots to look forward to in New Jersey and on the 365.

Angel just snuck and ate a bunch of cat food. Long story. Never trust a pooch. Love 'em, but don't trust 'em, especially when it comes to food. Anyway, here, my crew, Jeff Dewine, Blowski, myself and Dylan Avery (on filming), and the whole clan from govavi.com prepare for the first of two consecutive Mardi Gras parades through downtown San Diego on February 24, 2009. Talk about wild... Well, here's a little bit of the ground rules and a taste for the energy pre-parade.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 196 "Little Deuce Coupe" by The Beach Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxQq2byFAI

It appears the final moments are here for me as a Cutlass Ciera owner. Apparently, I've owned my Cutlass, "Puffy" just over five years, but time tells not the story, when love, loyalty, and these other intangibles interfere. Although I owned my beloved Monte Carlo, a full ten years longer than I've owned "Puff," I feel huge bond with the Cutlass nonetheless. Angel and I enjoyed countless rides, with friends, new and old, here and gone with him.

Angellica and I shared a moment yesterday, hugging in the backseat. Angel enjoyed his comforts so much, she often refused to disembark upon arriving home. She was cool to just chill and relax in the cozy backseat. It's sad some, but this world is full of change and new beginnings. I hope my Cutlass has many more years of reliable transportation ahead of him. I will miss you. You were trustworthy, reliable and you made me feel safe always. You can't ask more from a car than that. Love you. God bless.

Oh, enjoy the extracurricular cuteness from the irresistible one, Nigel, as the video eclipses.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 196 "Lullaby for Nigel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzx9lU9x1S8

So, I'm off to New Jersey tomorrow for a few days and los pooches are staying home. This will be a new phenomenon for l'il Nigel, so I sang him a little extemporaneous lullaby to let him know it's going to be all right. I will miss the poochers. Always do, but they are in good hands and we'll all be reunited soon enough. Tune in tomorrow to see Angel starring as The Teapot in our rendition of the "I'm a Little Teapot." Angel makes an excellent teapot.

No comments: