Sunday, June 12, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 194

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 200 Robin Lee "Down to My Last Cigarette" 2-26-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O7oN3To36s

Here we are back with my dear friend Robin Lee. This is one of my earliest clips of her. I can tell 'cause she is still sporting her long flowing black hair. She is joined by Jack Davidson on lead guitar. She is a beautiful person and even though I haven't seen her in some time, thoughts of her inspire me on a daily basis. Here, she plays "Down to My Last Cigarette" at one of my shows on February 26, 2009. I hope you dig it. I'll be sharing more from the performance over the next couple of days. I think I just learned this song is by k.d. lang. Nice work, k.d.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 200 "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmMA5l4yEAM

Thanks, folks, for your patience. It's true. I have seen the light. Call it perspective. Call it love. Call it a reawakening, but I am confident and hopeful that we have riddled the primary turbulence the 365 has to offer and I am planning on cruising to an inspiring and climactic resting place for this unpredictable adventure.

It was been a wondrous few days here in Northern New Jersey. Isn't it always? Who's to say? either way. All I know is now I'm feeling positive. Thanks to all my friends and standing by me though this patch that was darker than I would have chosen. Apologies to anyone I was difficult to upsetness. Most specifically, apologies to anyone who might read this regularly and have been saddened by my intermittent whining. Now back to our regularly scheduled positive actualization.

In a quest to achieve irony, the footage in this clip is not extremely clear.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 200 "I'm Sorry, But..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw15wscvFQ

Happy 200 days of the Operation 365 to me and all of you.

Oh. Included here are several of the reasons that I couldn't do a more ornate song for the 200th day of the Operation 365. I just decided this song had potential for expansion.

I love you. I'll see you tomorrow. Peace

No comments: