Thursday, June 9, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 191

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 197 The Jefferson Jay Show Episode 2, Part 4 "Parade #1"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKfXE1jVa4

Here's hopin' you enjoy the high art that is The Jefferson Jay Show. It's kind of like the Venus de Milo with a little music. Like many of the great paintings and statues of yesteryear, this episode of my show focuses on the human form, the female form, in particular. It also adventures into life at a parade. People have been enjoying parades for many years. THis parade celebrated Mardi Gras in the Gaslamp Quarter of downtown San Diego on February 24, 2009. Any arguably indecent material included in this clip was only done with a mind toward high, art, fashion, and artistic expression in the 21st century. Thank you for your time. Enjoy the program.

This jam was filmed by Dylan Avery.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 197 "The Teapot Song" by Clarence Z. Kelley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR5xFxM5hV8

Here we've got "I'm a Little Teapot," also known as "The Teapot Song." Clarence Z. Kelley and some other dude wrote it. His name is at the end of the video if you really wanna know. Here, my labrador extraordinaire brings to life the role of the "Teapot," a role that has been played by many of the great actors of modern times including Yul Brenner, and Sir Laurence Olivier. Maybe I'm biased, but I think her performance puts them to shame. Seriously, she makes an excellent teapot... and Vons, makes a pretty tasty big sandwich.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 197 "I'm Going to Jersey"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nNz_d7Il0

Allow me to reinterpret one of my classicish numbers ("I'm Going to Belgium") on the eve of departing for home. That's right. I'm headed back to Jerz to see the 'rents and visit with my new nephew, Jacob. Scattered thunderstorms are expected for the tri-state area during our stay. I am hoping to take in Yankee Stadium and other A-list East Coast sites. Very excited. "I'm going to Jersey. Paramus, Fair Lawn, Ho-Ho-Kus"... Maybe they live in Dumont now... I'll see soon enough.

No comments: