Friday, June 10, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 192

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 198 The Jefferson Jay Show Episode 2, Part 5 "Parade #2; Debauchery"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmqWx_FASI

Seems some time like people are just looking for a good excuse to act like animals. Mardi Gras is one of the best excuses you can come up with, even all the way in San Diego. Myself, Blowski, Dylan Avery (filming) and Jeff Dewine got entwined with the gang from govavi.com. They do adult intramurals. We all loaded up and partook in a float in the festivities.

The first parade was a bit of a warm-up. By parade #2, the mob mentality had fully settled in and it was crazy out there. People throwing stuff... at us, intoxicated. The whole things. Just madness on the streets. Now I'm not sure if this counts as a social experiment or just a straight-up clusterf--k, but either way, compelling footage was captured. Consider this a mirror of the world we call our own. We're just not always as blatant about exposing it.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 198 "Mary Had a Little Lamb" - Traditional
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbmiWA79Oj0

Here, my wonderful girlfriend Leanne and I cover the classic "Mary Had a Little Lamb." We had fun with it, made it our own a little. Leanne played guitar and we sang our hearts out. What a compelling story.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 198 "Ahh, My Achin' Back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkgmaFtaDFU

I am blessed to have my health. Threw my back out something horrid today though passing through a patio door. Achin' now, but I am focusing up to finish the 365 in its' final hour today. Love you. Bye.

Oh, enjoy Leanne. She does some special dance moves in this one. Talk about having my back.

No comments: