Monday, June 13, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 195

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 201 Robin Lee 2 2-26-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnN3Ena7YNo

Hi there. I'm not really sure what Robin Lee tune this is, or if it's even a Robin tune at all. I know she sings in Spanish on it, more or less and that Jack Davidson joins her on lead guitar. I am pretty sure this was filmed on February 26, 2009 but I'm not even 100% positive of that either. I try to be, so my apologies. I AM sure that she still had her long hair in this clip. That I know.

I just flew back form NJ and am posting all this jazz just prior to my midnight deadline. I love Robin and miss her very much. I wish her well wherever she is this moment. SHe is wonderful, beautiful person and I hope you can use this opportunity right here to get to know her some through her music. If you know her already, well then congratulations, good for you. Seriously.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 201 "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ywtEZpuXwU

Raise your hand if you knew John Denver wrote this. My hand is not up. I just discovered that today. I know he died in a plane. Irony can be nasty. I was more knowing the whole Peter, Paul and Mary angle on it all. I did leave on a jet plane and I did land safely. Hooray. What a wonderful trip to New Jersey. How about THAT? Love to my Mom and Bobby Brown, John and Kim, Grant and Julie, Dad and Karen, Spencer and Scotty, Sarah Winchester, Kevin Brown, and everyone else Leanne and I had a blast with in New Jersey and New York.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 201 "200 Days"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmiSXGue28k

This is a number I wrote to commemorate 200 days of the Operation 365. I did not get to post it on the 200th day, 'cause there was too much going on, but here it is for you, recorded on the deck at my mom's abode. I am still tinkering with it a little bit, but this is, more or less, how it goes. Life...

"200 Days" has a "na-na" verse. I use those infrequently, but The Beatles use them often, so I trying to catch up. Thanks to everyone who has tuned in for any part of this adventure. Much more to go. Dig it. I may go on a huge excursion to Garberville tomorrow. Lots of work to do on lots of things, here, upon my return. It is wonderful to be with my pooches again. In fact, I will go give Angel huge smooches right now. Love and peace.

No comments: